Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Rollin' in style

If you read my previous posts, you would know that I had previously tried to start a fashion blog. Let's just say it wasn't very successful (cough 3 posts...). Even after I had given up, I couldn't help but think about the life of a fashion blogger. This delusive impression of vintage class, refinement, and glam continues to pull me back into the world of shallow, wallet-costly ideas; ideas that, to be frank, are only hopeful, and also incredibly far fetched. I mean, just look at my oh-so trendy outfit today... This should give you a clear picture of why these aspirations never became a reality... 

I wouldn't say I have a propensity for styling and fashion like some bloggers. I just am incredibly interested! Now, I could make up a ton of excuses as to why I won't make a fashion blog like "nothing works unless you're tall", "I'm not photogenic", "I'm a student so I have to be practical." but I won't. I do not claim to be a fashion blog or a lifestyle blog. I honestly don't know what this is... But what I do know is that I will post on here WHATEVER I want! I don't care if you disagree/ you think I am a mess. This is my blog for my own entertainment and release. If you would like to take inspiration from it whether it's some school advice or my incredibly fashionable outfits (<---) then please do! So here's to my first fashion post.
Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment